Home About Press Crafts Recipes

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's Never Too Late


I had planned on sharing this book with all of you in the beginning of the new year but time escaped me.  And as the book states, it's never too late so here goes...

A few months ago I was asked if I would share It's Never Too Late on Zakka Life.  Even though this is not a craft book, I said yes because Dallas Clayton books are all about inspiring people. What I enjoy about author Clayton is that his positive, seize the day spirit always shines through in his writing.  

As stated on the cover, It's Never Too Late is a children's book for adults.  The book is filled with whimsical illustrations and pros about focusing on what matters.  The book touches on themes of following your dreams and making each day count.

If I were to buy this book, I would give it as a gift for someone going through a new phase in their life that needed a little encouragement. 

To learn more about Dallas Clayton, you can visit his official site at dallasclayton.com .

No comments:

Zakka Life has moved to a new site!

Click here to visit the new site.